Salary: Competitive – TBD based on experience
Contract Duration: Full-Time Employment
- High School graduate/GED
- Airframe and Powerplant License required
- Familiarity with Aircraft Manufacturer’s AMMs, CMMs, and IPCs
- Piston/Recip Engine Experience preferred
- Pilatus PC-12, Piper M350/M500/M600, Cirrus SR22/SR22T Aircraft Experience preferred
Martin Aviation is a Part 145 Repair Station located at John Wayne Airport (KSNA) in Santa Ana, CA. We work predominately on Turboprop and Jet aircraft, with minor piston work as well. We are currently looking for Aircraft Mechanics who hold an Airframe and/or Powerplant (A&P) certificate issued by the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) – also known as an A&P Mechanic.
Requirements – Duties include but not limited to:
- Comply with company maintenance procedures and policies.
- Comply with the FAA regulations as applicable.
- Ensure aircraft discrepancies are properly recorded in accordance with approved maintenance procedures.
- Know and understand the functions and requirements of computerized maintenance software such as Corridor, CAMP, and Cescom.
- Maintain a clean and organized work place.
- Required to provide own hand tools.
- Perform scheduled aircraft maintenance on all airframe, engine, flight control, and appliance systems.
- Ability to identify, troubleshoot, and correct deficiencies of airframe, engine, flight control, and appliance systems.
- Perform required 100/HR and/or Annual inspection checklists to ensure airframe and powerplant serviceability.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Must be able to prioritize tasks.
- Proactive and a self-starter on assigned tasks.
- Strong computer skills.
- Able to climb ladders and stairs, work in small restricted areas and lift up to 40 lbs.
- 2 – 3 plus years experience with Jet, Turboprop, and/or Reciprocating aircraft preferred, but not required.
Job Benefits include:
- 401k opportunities
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Compensation package commensurate to experience
Currently, Martin Aviation has a screening process to check every visitor to our facility complete with temperature checks. Mask usage is in place.